Accountant & Bookkeepers Portal
CALL FOR BETA TESTING
Suntico is now inviting Canadian accountants and bookkeepers using Sage 50 software to take part in the final testing phase of its Accountant and Bookkeepers Portal.
What is it all about?
The Accountant & Bookkeeper Portal will enable online collaboration between bookkeepers and their clients. It provides a secure way to view and analyze customer/vendor accounts data, while supporting secure messaging, open discussion and file sharing between the bookkeeper and client.
The portal solves the issue around the geographical size of Canada through its unique social-style collaboration, which makes it easy to discuss problems or interact over queries.
It enables more proactive service between the bookkeeper and the client by keeping everyone on the same page. It also offers bookkeepers a convenient way to interact with clients, while helping to present a more modern and professional image for their services.
- Secure online access to customer/vendor accounts and transactions.
- Secure messaging between accountant/bookkeeper and client.
- Easily share files, tasks, events and updates.
- Convenient way for accountant/bookkeeper and client to interact. Presents modern, professional image.
- Enables a more proactive service.
- Keeps all parties on the same page.
How can I take part?
Participation in the beta trial is free. However, applicants must be:
- Accountant or bookkeeper based in Canada.
- Currently using Sage 50 Accounting Canadian Edition (formerly Simply Accounting) 2014 or above.
- Work with a number of clients.
- Willing to provide feedback on the web-application functionality.
- Possibly engage with some of their customers on the new platform.
Signup for the Bookkeepers Portal Beta Program
Fill in this form on the right to express your interest.
Please note that space on the program is limited. Not every applicant will receive the opportunity to trial this new service.